ADVERTISEMENT

VHSL points standing now posted.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Someone with better computer skills, please post a live link, but...

Go to VHSL.ORG, select Athletics, link is below.

Reactions: mike salem
I would disregard the points posted yesterday. They had Hanover 4-0 and Atlee 2-2 when both should be 3-1. I believe they made some errors with other schools as well. I spoke with the VHSL yesterday and they were aware of the mistakes and would be re-releasing them this morning with the corrections.

I would disregard the points posted yesterday. They had Hanover 4-0 and Atlee 2-2 when both should be 3-1. I believe they made some errors with other schools as well. I spoke with the VHSL yesterday and they were aware of the mistakes and would be re-releasing them this morning with the corrections.
Multiple mistakes on an anticipated public report simply cannot occur. I'm disappointed.

I also talked to them last night because of how they are tabulating the Northeastern game. The assured me that they found a couple of mistakes and were recalculating the info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT