ADVERTISEMENT

VHSL ratings going, going...........

NNDman

VaPreps All District
May 29, 2001
Almost gone! This from the VHSL: "2024 will be the last football season the league will produce playoff ratings. All regions in fall 2025 will identify their region ratings/points determining playoff representation."
I, at the very least, would hope Region 1A creates a system for football unlike the one they have now for all other sports. Should be interesting what systems each region comes up with.

Almost gone! This from the VHSL: "2024 will be the last football season the league will produce playoff ratings. All regions in fall 2025 will identify their region ratings/points determining playoff representation."
I, at the very least, would hope Region 1A creates a system for football unlike the one they have now for all other sports. Should be interesting what systems each region comes up with.
I hope whatever system they use it's made public, unlike most of the other sports where nobody knows the rankings until the playoffs start

Reactions: KW23 and Lakelife
You see the VH$L just wants member schools to send money and push all administrative duties of running a multi-sport alliance to the school administrators.

I had written a lot more but erased it because in the end that crooked entity is only interested in the money and nothing more.

Reactions: Fairlawncat
You see the VH$L just wants member schools to send money and push all administrative duties of running a multi-sport alliance to the school administrators.

I had written a lot more but erased it because in the end that crooked entity is only interested in the money and nothing more.
Sadly, what you describe is becoming more and more characteristic of so many other entities/institutions/organizations both in the sports world and outside of the sports world across the country. Sad to see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT