ADVERTISEMENT

We have some Thursday Night Games in Class 4!

Virginia HS Football Fan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Jun 8, 2001
FINALLY a chance for some of us high school football nerds to get in a second game this week. Looks like I'm going to head down to Dinwiddie.

Two games have been rescheduled for Thursday Night (November 9th).

REGION 4B

Hanover (6-4) at King George (10-0), Thursday, 7:30 p.m.
Eastern View (9-1) at Dinwiddie (7-3), Thursday, 7:00 p.m.

Last edited:
Yes, but I cannot guarantee whether the picture will be decent or not. We have requested assistance, but to my knowledge there has been no response.

• Sad
Reactions: mike salem
NFHS could be good if the time, quarter, video quality and score would be correct. It would be outstanding if they could get commentators. Some of the Georgia games have commentators.

My biggest issue with them at this point is I'm sure they have made enough profit by now to upgrade and service their equipment better. Any school with a contract by them should be able to have their camera checked prior to the beginning of football season. Some places do have their scoreboard and broadcast on the stream but I believe the school has to take that initiative.

My biggest issue with them at this point is I'm sure they have made enough profit by now to upgrade and service their equipment better. Any school with a contract by them should be able to have their camera checked prior to the beginning of football season. Some places do have their scoreboard and broadcast on the stream but I believe the school has to take that initiative.
I will have to check into that. We have made numerous request to have our camera fixed. No luck this far.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT