ADVERTISEMENT

Weak Schedules

DMVmonster

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2024
All these teams with weak schedules and if you're honest you know who you are. These teams will win a bunch of regular season games and put up crazy numbers but when playoff time comes around they haven't been tested by any good teams. What's going to happened is a lot of regular season high win teams will get bounced. I feel like if you want to be the best and claim to be one of the best but won't schedule the best teams even in your area is crazy... like why can't we see Springers vs falcons vs Td vs Matoca vs Armstrong ect you won't get these games because they won't schedule each other they rather beat the hell out low win teams smh

I agree 💯, I know for Hopewell they play C4 teams non-district games tough games and from what I understanding it's tough to get teams to schedule to play them because they're a school C3 and some bigger school AD and coaches feel that may get beat. So alot of schools schedule weaker teams to add wins . But like you said it doesn't help them in the playoffs.

Last edited:
All these teams with weak schedules and if you're honest you know who you are. These teams will win a bunch of regular season games and put up crazy numbers but when playoff time comes around they haven't been tested by any good teams. What's going to happened is a lot of regular season high win teams will get bounced. I feel like if you want to be the best and claim to be one of the best but won't schedule the best teams even in your area is crazy... like why can't we see Springers vs falcons vs Td vs Matoca vs Armstrong ect you won't get these games because they won't schedule each other they rather beat the hell out low win teams smh
Hopewell will always have the toughest C3 schedule. Dinwiddie, Dale, Matoaca and their OOD schedule is always crazy

I know KW in class 2 has played a brutal schedule. They aren't your typical 0-5 team. They've played Stuarts Draft, Clarke County, Class 4 Hanover, Class 4 Caroline, and Strasburg, plus they play Central Woodstock thus upcoming week. At best, they'll finish 5-5, but I guarantee you that they'll be battle tested and not a team someone will want to play in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT