ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Pick-em comments.

I don't participate in the pick-em but it looks like star player PJ Prioleau from Radford will miss this game and the entire season with an injury. Wishing him a speedy recovery moving forward... I really enjoy watching him play and think he is has a bright future. He still has a senior year to look forward to and get stronger for.

Radford is still a very good team and has a lot of other pieces but that could be a difference maker for some people from a pick perspective for this week against what looks to be a very good opponent in Gretna.

I don't participate in the pick-em but it looks like star player PJ Prioleau from Radford will miss this game and the entire season with an injury. Wishing him a speedy recovery moving forward... I really enjoy watching him play and think he is has a bright future. He still has a senior year to look forward to and get stronger for.

Radford is still a very good team and has a lot of other pieces but that could be a difference maker for some people from a pick perspective for this week against what looks to be a very good opponent in Gretna.
Oh man I'm sorry to hear that, he's a game changer.

Anybody know what happened to the Hampton @ Phoebus game? I could not find the score anywhere so I'm assuming it will be played today but don't know why it was set back.

Anybody know what happened to the Hampton @ Phoebus game? I could not find the score anywhere so I'm assuming it will be played today but don't know why it was set back.
Nevermind I see updates on school board now

Doing fine, thank you. Just dealing with the usual old folks stuff. This hurts, that hurts, something doesn't work like it used to. Im sure you know the drill.

But hey, we are here and able to enjoy chatting with friends, so life is good.

Reactions: greyfox60
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT