ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Pick 'em results

obguthr

VaPreps Honorable Mention
May 29, 2003
Staunton, VA
With the season's first perfect score , riversportsfan is this week's winner. Please select a GOTW for next week.

Leaderboard:
Flexable 41
HHS1987 40
marylandbball 40
GKKing 39
shendistrictsportsfan 39
MT Fan 91 38
RobberBrown 38
gladiators01 37
2kings4 36
DivePitchKeep 36
pioneerstats 36
honestjohn60 35
kwhs95fan 35
bassinbear 34
Scagmowers 34
woodlayer#952002 34
G Master Blaster W 33
riversportsfan 33
WestmorelandFC 33
bluebirder 32
kw85 32
VA Outlaw 32
Champ Cage 31
justinjackson55 31
1980GWroons 30
ArtfulOne 29
HRCMSTHBOOM 29
Gunz41 28
DinwiddieProud 27
obguthr 26
Arnsparger 24
Bgboy38 24
Delantie 17
Chaos 94 7
OCBoy 7
Twobyfour 7

Yep, Numbld will get its first test of the year. I dont see it ending well if Palmer doesnt play

I think it will end fine, should be a good game. Northumberland defense has only allowed 12 points in 3 games and have only allowed their opponent to cross the 50 five times all season. Northumberland has more weapons other than Delvin Palmer. Sophomore Tay Kelly has stepped up in Palmer's absence at qb. Keon Redmond, Collin saunders, tj Drake and keon Turner all have gotten the ball. Sure not having Palmer hurts in not scoring as much, but the ball is being divided through all of the options Northumberland has. Sure the competition Northumberland has faced hasn't been great but, with Palmer out I think Northumberland has become stronger as a team and not having to rely on one individual.

Reactions: uvacavs1
I think it will end fine, should be a good game. Northumberland defense has only allowed 12 points in 3 games and have only allowed their opponent to cross the 50 five times all season. Northumberland has more weapons other than Delvin Palmer. Sophomore Tay Kelly has stepped up in Palmer's absence at qb. Keon Redmond, Collin saunders, tj Drake and keon Turner all have gotten the ball. Sure not having Palmer hurts in not scoring as much, but the ball is being divided through all of the options Northumberland has. Sure the competition Northumberland has faced hasn't been great but, with Palmer out I think Northumberland has become stronger as a team and not having to rely on one individual.

Well said Jdavis54.

As long as Palmer can come back at 100%, him laying low for a few games to heal up could be a blessing in disguise for the overall health of the program (timing was good at least).

The team now knows that they can win and are very good without him so with adding Palmer to the mix.....

Reactions: Jdavis54
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT