ADVERTISEMENT

Well gang, now that that's out of the way!

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Whatever that minor event was today, that only had about 100 million or so were watching, pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Friday night football!

Of course a few will get to have their fix Thursday, and a few others will have to wait until Saturday. But, for almost everybody, it's only four days away now.

I wish each and every one of you nothing but great experiences and safe travel. May the kids stay injury free, and the teams find success.

Whatever that minor event was today, that only had about 100 million or so were watching, pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Friday night football!

Of course a few will get to have their fix Thursday, and a few others will have to wait until Saturday. But, for almost everybody, it's only four days away now.

I wish each and every one of you nothing but great experiences and safe travel. May the kids stay injury free, and the teams find success.
Oh yeah Baby!!!! It's Football Week! I can't wait 'til Friday so, me and my buddy are going to the Bird @ MBK game Thursday to get a kick start. Then Friday!!!! There will be "Battle Royale" in 'Da Springs!I have a feeling it might be Class 5's #1 and #2 teams going head to head to kick off the season!.... Who could ask for more? I think my boyz are ready! Those Panthers better bring their A game.... just sayin':D:cool:

Oh yeah Baby!!!! It's Football Week! I can't wait 'til Friday so, me and my buddy are going to the Bird @ MBK game Thursday to get a kick start. Then Friday!!!! There will be "Battle Royale" in 'Da Springs!I have a feeling it might be Class 5's #1 and #2 teams going head to head to kick off the season!.... Who could ask for more? I think my boyz are ready! Those Panthers better bring their A game.... just sayin':D:cool:
Johnny "football" hit me up man!! Come on and go with us!

Springer, you are a hoot. I though I had it bad. I wish I could make it Thursday myself, but just too much going on. Text me updates please.

I'll be following your game Friday. Please text me your updates. I trust you better than twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT