ADVERTISEMENT

What about the girls?

mbonape1

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015

What about the Girls? One undefeated team and several 1-2 loss teams. I think the girls tourney is even more competitive than the boys.
Who do you have winning it?

Hampton is the truth. They’d beat or compete well with a lot of boys teams I’ve seen this year. I got Monacan and Hampton for the state championship. Monacan is an elite program and that game could go either way.

Hampton is the truth. They’d beat or compete well with a lot of boys teams I’ve seen this year. I got Monacan and Hampton for the state championship. Monacan is an elite program and that game could go either way.

hampton is Big and athletic. I saw another team in the field was undefeated though! Monacan lost to an out of state holiday opponent that is a power. Game was super close. Lost to JAmes River once, but later avenged the loss with a W. JR just won region A for class 6.

my favorite is probably Hampton but agree Monacan can win too or a few other squads

I noticed that LV has an average margin of victory of what looks to be about 35pts. Their closest game was 10pts thus far. Have they been playing cream puffs or is the gap really that wide?

Hampton is the real deal so should be a great game.

Does anyone know much about Millbrook?

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
I noticed that LV has an average margin of victory of what looks to be about 35pts. Their closest game was 10pts thus far. Have they been playing cream puffs or is the gap really that wide?

Hampton is the real deal so should be a great game.

Does anyone know much about Millbrook?
Valley has good length, incredible spacing, and are well coached.
You have to get into their bench to beat them.

They usually press to start the game and get a nice lead. That’s the key. I don’t know if they can press Hampton.
They beat Woodgrove twice and they are in the 5A semis.

Millbrook relies on a lot of traps and run outs to score. Their PG is a sophomore and she is fast. They have an active big who does a lot for them as well. Valley was able to press them into submission with deflections and steals. Millbrook plays with grit. They will be a tough out. I thought Valley just had more talent than them in the Region Final.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT