ADVERTISEMENT

what is condition of fox and parker for salem

you would think with so many informative posters from Salem on here that you would be able to get a answer Southbottom. Must not be very good news!

I'm sure there are some that know but most of the Salem folks do understand the meaning of gamesmanship. I think these two kids will find a way to get pads on Saturday. We'll just have to wait and see if there are limits. GL to both teams Saturday.

Last week when they went out both returned at points and played in more limited roles. I would expect with the extra week to recover they'll be good to go. If they aren't 100% then they may be limited to one way or the other as both play offense and defense at times. So many guys have had playing time this year that the drop off is not as big as it would be otherwise. We'd obviously like both at 100%, but if not the philosophy has to be next man up, no excuses.

This post was edited on 12/5 4:43 PM by mike salem

Mike,

I agree 100% with everything you said. First, even if they are not 100%, probably still well enough to make an impact on at least one side of the ball. Second, nearly all of Salem's second team has had A LOT of playing time. The drop off is definitely not as great as most years. Claiborne at TB is still a weapon and he is capable of big plays. I said it before, put Claiborne at TB and Fox in the slot and you've got an extra weapon on the field with less likelihood of Fox taking a pounding on that ankle. Either way, Salem will have more than enough to win this game IF they play smart and execute well (as they usually do). I don't like to predict scores all that much, but I'll take Salem 35-24.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT