Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Phantoms Fourpeat again

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
obviously the high school team winning is more likely…don’t get the point of this post.
Exactly why do I need to keep you happy? Phoebus Fan just to be clear. I don't hang out with anyone. I will typically go to the games with one other former player; a Phoebus fan and alum. I am certain that I do not need your ok for anything that I do. If I post something on VaPreps during this season and you do not like it or do not find it interesting I do not care. Your move of always having something negative to say is old and stale. If you live life needing affirmations, agreement or cosigning from others you probably should seek counseling. The point of any post I put up is that I am allowed to within the guidelines of the rules. I have found that many posters get mad any moment a post is made that they disagree with. I am easy to find if you want to speak to me directly. I don't hide. I have lived in the Buckroe/Phoebus area off and on for 47 years save military service and working in Washington, DC. I have lived around all of the scary people during the time my life was connected to the US Army. Save for being sports fans high school is over for many of us. Grow up bro. Or not. But leave me alone. Cool?

Last edited:
Exactly why do I need to keep you happy? Phoebus Fan just to be clear. I don't hang out with anyone. I will typically go to the games with one other former player; a Phoebus fan and alum. I am certain that I do not need your ok for anything that I do. If I post something on VaPreps during this season and you do not like it or do not find it interesting I do not care. Your move of always having something negative to say is old and stale. If you live life needing affirmations, agreement or cosigning from others you probably should seek counseling. The point of any post I put up is that I am allowed to within the guidelines of the rules. I have found that many posters get mad any moment a post is made that they disagree with. I am easy to find if you want to speak to me directly. I don't hide. I have lived in the Buckroe/Phoebus area off and on for 47 years save military service and working in Washington, DC. I have lived around all of the scary people during the time my life was connected to the US Army. Save for being sports fans high school is over for many of us. Grow up bro. Or not. But leave me alone. Cool?
Man what? This was a dumb post and this reply shows the 🤡 you are. You do not represent Phoebus. I don’t care that you graduated in the 80s from PHS or lived in the area for 100 years

Man what? This was a dumb post and this reply shows the 🤡 you are. You do not represent Phoebus. I don’t care that you graduated in the 80s from PHS or lived in the area for 100 years
There is help for you. Just ask. I don't know why you are such an emotional person. I don't care what bothers you or what you do not care about. I am saying that thinking you can target me is a mistake. Find a better hobby. You are quiet when speaking up is required but typing loudly at the slightest offense, even when not spoken to. Get help for yourself. Talk to a counselor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT