ADVERTISEMENT

Where all da haters?

I g
Our boys came out and did our thing last night! Back to Lynchburg GW!!!! We didn't play 8 starters last night and still got bizzy! Wait until next week TJ gonna get SMASHED!
It’s really unfair the target you’re putting on these kids backs. You really should consider toning it down.

Reactions: cutnjump
Huguenot had maybe 40 kids dressed out. That’s probably more than they’ve had in 20+ years. Ain’t no way they were missing 8 starters. It was a benefit game not the state championship.

Reactions: wikki
Is this guy on drugs or something?

Very poor troll. Started out pretty good but they turned the dial up to 11 recently and now they're just boring. Also not really what I would call sporting in terms of the trolling, this place is fish in a barrel. Good concept, very poor execution.

Reactions: otnorot
The Huguenot fan base I saw on Friday is just as bad as he is. They screamed at the top of their lungs at the refs every play, screamed profanities all night, and insinuated that the refs make up calls so they could win. I’ve been to many games and I’ve never heard the crazy stuff I heard on Friday. I kid you not, he may be the most sensible Huguenot fan I’ve seen 😳

This isn’t a diss to the people on Forest Hill. I’m sure there are some proud and good alumni/community members, but I haven’t met them yet.

Reactions: Senex
The Huguenot fan base I saw on Friday is just as bad as he is. They screamed at the top of their lungs at the refs every play, screamed profanities all night, and insinuated that the refs make up calls so they could win. I’ve been to many games and I’ve never heard the crazy stuff I heard on Friday. I kid you not, he may be the most sensible Huguenot fan I’ve seen 😳

This isn’t a diss to the people on Forest Hill. I’m sure there are some proud and good alumni/community members, but I haven’t met them yet.

I know hope springs eternal on these boards but this program is an "I'll believe it when I see it". When they struggle to ever actually accomplish something, all those fans will scurry back into their holes again.

• Haha
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
GW in Lynchburg. Alger Pugh, Ed Martin, and Sonny Wall just rolled over in their graves.
Alger Pugh was a legend in my area.

But on a side note, is it time to retire the "GW-Danville" moniker? And just call them George Washington? The "other" GW was merged with Hammond into TC Williams a long time ago.

Still cannot believe that Stanford and Cal may join the ACC. Makes noooo sense.

Geographically they are terrible fits but at the current state of the ACC and the way conference realignment has went they make great sense.

Both schools fit the academic profile, will contribute to more than just football (Stanford wins directors cups) , somewhat historic programs and have some marquee wins. It would prevent at least an immediate purge or falling out of the major schools left who are attractive for big 10 / sec / big 12. Does it benefit the schools already in the conference most would say no as this gives the new members a better recruiting pitch and saves them from losing p5 status. You almost have to add or try to attract a SMU also to keep a median point and jump stop for this travel nightmare it presents for Olympic and the other sports in the AD.

It’s not the best fits but when you gotta work with what’s left you gotta scramble and take what you can get.

Alger Pugh was a legend in my area.

But on a side note, is it time to retire the "GW-Danville" moniker? And just call them George Washington? The "other" GW was merged with Hammond into TC Williams a long time ago.
GW Danville is what everyone calls them. I’ve been in Northern VA, Tidewater, 804, hell Charlotte and Asheville.. GW Danville is the name that everyone knows. I wouldn’t mind them going by Danville. Back in the early 2000s their basketball jerseys said Danville on them.

GW Danville is what everyone calls them. I’ve been in Northern VA, Tidewater, 804, hell Charlotte and Asheville.. GW Danville is the name that everyone knows. I wouldn’t mind them going by Danville. Back in the early 2000s their basketball jerseys said Danville on them.
Maybe they should say GW Lynchburg!?! According to the OP. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT