ADVERTISEMENT

Where are you going?

What game(s) are you planning to attend this weekend? For me, it's Fort Hill @ Sherando.

I wanna go to that game so bad!!!! But it's Clarke's homecoming, so I gotta support. Hope it's a great game and nobody gets hurt. Bombardn, if you wouldn't mind texting me the end of quarter scores, I'll message you my cell #!

Fort Hill @ Sherando. It's going to be crazy, whatever the score ends up being. If Sherando loses by 40 I'll still be online this evening with good things to say about the Sentinels.

I would love to go to the Sherando vs. Ft. Hill game! Alas I will be at the Woodgrove Homecoming vs. Park View GOFAW.

Please update that Sherando vs. Ft. Hill game @ score scout, max preps or this site!
Thanx.

I will be scoring the game on MaxPreps, so it will be up to date.
ClarkeFan83 - if you can't get on MaxPreps, message me your cell number and I'll text you the quarterly scores.

Skyline at Handley, but that's not until tomorrow. Millbrook and James Wood will be on the Iheart radio app tonight, so I will be listening to that from the privacy of my own home.

That Millbrook/JW game will be a good one. I just hope that the Millbrook folks show up to cheer for their team! The Colonels faithful will certainly be there en force!

Congrats Fort Hill. I was pulling for the local team, but I can appreciate the happiness that comes from a win over Sherando.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT