• James River

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

CRF4Dan

Richmond Region Football Writer
Staff
Dec 17, 2012
Mechanicsville, VA
Which team that made the playoffs last season will be unable to repeat? There is always one team, sometimes more than one... Who do you feel strongest about not reaching this year?

I know it's only one vote so far, but PH causes me to worry. The search, earlier this summer looking for coaches, (yeah, that was coaches with a "s"), is not a good sign. A once storied program has sure struggled of late. There are a few, more or less "guaranteed" wins on their schedule, but I don't think there are enough "probable" wins to give them a lot of hope of making the playoffs.

I don't think playing in the Capital District is going to help them... I think this program will be back but after making the playoffs last season I think joining the Capital will set them back a year or two... Let's just look at who they play this year in district alone, Atlee, Hanover, Henrico, Highland Springs and Varina will be hard to beat and Lee-Davis in the Tomato Bowl... Only sure win in district play I would count on is Armstrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT