ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets the #1 seed in 1A East....

Essex Trojan1

VaPreps All District
Gold Member
May 17, 2009
I've seen the "UNOFFICIAL" seeding. But what is the official ruling?

If the VHSL can get this mess cleared up with LCA , Colonial Beach will not make the playoffs and Riverheads will be # 1 . If they do not fix it then Riverheads gets a Dome , part of the settlement from the lawsuit ! LAL

According to rules set in place per VHSL website Essex would be #1 seed. Like NNDman pointed out in a different post the current VHSL rankings done last week had CB at 3-5 which means they were being given points based on a 9 game schedule

I don't think that is correct , we will find out soon , I hope !

You don't think the VHSL is Correct? They already are not recognizing the game so what is there to get straight?

Reactions: VaPrepsRod
Does it matter? The VHSL probably wont let Essex play at home for the semi's anyway. Both teams will travel just one further than the other. And both of these teams still have to make it that far. Nothing is guaranteed except death and taxes. A lot of football to be played before the seeding has any effect in my opinion. Good luck to all the teams that get the opportunity to play towards that elusive state championship. #RollPride

Reactions: gwb16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT