ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the best QB in 4a?

Little bit of a homer pick but Justin German will soon be added to this list.

He tore his ACL last season and missed the second half of the year. Had that not happened, KF likely goes deeper into the playoffs.

He is playing really well so far though. He can get a little too emotional at times and that can hurt but when he's on, he is on. True dual threat that has a few 60+ yard runs to this point in the year, including a 93 yard scamper against Grassfield.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Hard to go wrong with that crew... How is Carlos as a passer? Just asking bc I haven't seen him on film or in person.
Los has a cannon. Threw for almost 400 against JF. His best deep threat receiver transferred to Hargrave Military but sophomore Shawn Watlington is coming along. He's a lot like Peety. A little taller at 6'3.

Reactions: mbonape1
Los has a cannon. Threw for almost 400 against JF. His best deep threat receiver transferred to Hargrave Military but sophomore Shawn Watlington is coming along. He's a lot like Peety. A little taller at 6'3.

Just so you know GW is inching close to cracking my top 10. Like you said a few defensive performances might get them in there. If you win out how will GW be in terms of points for playoff seedings?

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Just so you know GW is inching close to cracking my top 10. Like you said a few defensive performances might get them in there. If you win out how will GW be in terms of points for playoff seedings?
Should be a top 3 seed. Depends a lot on how Amherst, JF and LCA closes out if we're able to crack the top 2 seeds.

GW is a lot like the 2014 and 2015 JF teams. They just outscore. They have a lot more weapons than JF had but defense wins championships. This is the most explosive offense I've ever seen at GW.

Reactions: lyhsports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT