ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the next Megan Walker this year?

I don't think anybody will be on that level.

Monacan's Nicole Davis & freshman Jordan Hodges are 2 names to look out for. Monacan lost a lot but we already had a lot waiting in the wings and should be a contender to be in the running for another title.

Megan Walker was a beast indeed. I just wanted to get a lil input on the talent that will be on display this year.

Monacan's Nicole Davis & freshman Jordan Hodges are 2 names to look out for. Monacan lost a lot but we already had a lot waiting in the wings and should be a contender to be in the running for another title.
I've read some good things about Jordan Hodges.
This may be Millbrook's chance for a title again. Their core is Senior heavy with Maddie Green (JMU), Haile McDonald (App St.) and Amari Anthony (Siena) all D1 committed. We will see.

Jordan Hodges has REAL handles.. there maybe some girls missing shoes this year out there!

Reactions: VAHoops1
What school does Jordan Hodges go to?
Haile McDonald is baby Shaq, rite? If that's the big girl down low, she has game. I saw her play twice in Salem and I was very impressed with her game.

Reactions: VAHoops1
What school does Jordan Hodges go to?
Haile McDonald is baby Shaq, rite? If that's the big girl down low, she has game. I saw her play twice in Salem and I was very impressed with her game.

Jordan is an incoming freshman at Monacan

Reactions: AntGZee
Different division (Class 5) - but Carole Miller at Edison is going to be terrific to watch. She put on a show in the State Semis in a 2OT loss to Highland Springs.

Also a young lady, last name James (can't recall first name off top of my head)... she's younger sister of Green Run boys basketball standout Ashley James. Boo Williams has raved to me about her.

I've read some good things about Jordan Hodges.
This may be Millbrook's chance for a title again. Their core is Senior heavy with Maddie Green (JMU), Haile McDonald (App St.) and Amari Anthony (Siena) all D1 committed. We will see.

They have another player Reed, another senior a 1000 point scorer un-committed combo guard. They have over 4K points between them, that's a balanced attack, teams are going to have to pick their poison. Kings Fork should be tough too they lost some heavy guns but don't count them out. This actually could be the most competitive season in 4A for some time, there’s just know flat out favorite right now unlike the past 3 years. Let the games begin.

Looking forward to see how she adjusts to the high school game, there are lots of teams waiting to get pay back now that MW is at UConn… freshman Jordan Hodges will need a supporting cast, 1 big and a shooter to get past Kings Fork., and a deep bench to get to states again.

Reactions: AntGZee
I'm anxiously waiting for the season to begin. I like reading other posts from around the state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT