Will Pulaski Go 8-2

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Apr 10, 2018
Pulaski
Disclaimer: This thread is not about Salem (I hope that is ok). It is for honest opinions about Pulaski. Just offer your own opinion on the thread title and not on someone else’s opinion or on someone else’s opinion on your opinion on their opinion on the thread title.

Reactions: freeatlast2013
Disclaimer: This thread is not about Salem (I hope that is ok). It is for honest opinions about Pulaski. Just offer your own opinion on the thread title and not on someone else’s opinion or on someone else’s opinion on your opinion on their opinion on the thread title.
They will go 8 - 2. Then they will go 5 - 0 in playoffs. Will finish season 13 - 2, win state championship. There you go.

I believe they will

Reactions: freeatlast2013
There is no Pulaski High School. They consolidated with Dublin High school in 1974. Pulaski County HS possibly could but they need to worry about going 7-2 right now. Beat PH first they worry about Salem.

If the Cougar defense continues to play the way they played against Blacksburg, and the offense eliminates the errors that have plagued them all season, then yes they will go 8-2 and make some noise in the playoffs.

Reactions: lyhsports
My opinion its a toss but in all honesty Salem is not the same team they where when they played Blacksburg who barely beat the with a hurt QB this Spartan TEAM is getting better every game and certain players have been moved play calling is alot diffrent......but injuries still hurts from what i seen pulaski looks good .....its going to be a great GAME......

Reactions: FootballArmy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT