ADVERTISEMENT

Will there be games this fall?

Kids will need physicals for the upcoming year and doctor offices are currently only open to virtual appointments. Time will tell.

This governor is hoping not and intent on it heading that way regardless of how bad CCP virus MAY be

Last edited:
Reactions: mmqp
Its not the governors fault , who would put there child at risk without a vaccination ?

Nobody knows what to believe or expect any more. Not too long ago they were talking about moving football from this fall to next spring. Now in today's paper, there are stories about the CAA teams (Richmond, JMU and W & M) and who they will be playing in their September season openers, not to mention a UVa basketball story about how tough their schedule will be this upcoming year.

Seen an article earlier today that school systems are being ask to have 4 different plans for school starting next year.
Doesn’t sound promising for fall sports. If schools are having difficulty on a start date, sports would be the last thing they are worried about.

Reactions: trutiger16
Not gonna happen man without a vaccination, for a child to even enroll in public school vaccinations are required, to risky . VHSL should start planning for spring football 2021. Just my opinion.

Not gonna happen man without a vaccination, for a child to even enroll in public school vaccinations are required, to risky . VHSL should start planning for spring football 2021. Just my opinion.

Spring football is not going to happen. Schools won't have the numbers to have Spring sports and Football. Who is to say there will be a vaccination by the Spring?

Spring football is not going to happen. Schools won't have the numbers to have Spring sports and Football. Who is to say there will be a vaccination by the Spring?
I agree totally with you but it’s the only chance I see for having a season is spring ball , it would be devastating for seniors not to be able to play there final season , many kids will never touch the field again as football players , this is sad man !

If we're waiting for a vaccine before we put kids back in school or allow them to play sports. We might be waiting a loooooooong time. Maybe never. By the time August rolls around these kids will have been out of school nearly 6 months. They HAVE to go back to school. When you consider the relative minimal impact Covid-19 has on people under the age of 24, the damage that a continued closure would do to their education, mental, emotional and physical well being is far worse than the virus. We can put some common sense measures in place and get these kids back in school and participating in activities. The physical contact sports will be the toughest to get going. Wrestling is going to have a big problem and Football too. Sports where everyone is touching a ball or where physical contact are involved are going to be a tough sell. Cross Country, Indoor and Outdoor Track & Field, Golf, Swim/Dive would all seem to be reasonably safe. Other than that, it's hard to say.

Last edited:
If we're waiting for a vaccine before we put kids back in school or allow them to play sports. We might be waiting a loooooooong time. Maybe never. By the time August rolls around these kids will have been out of school nearly 6 months. They HAVE to go back to school. When you consider the relative minimal impact Covid-19 has on people under the age of 24, the damage that a continued closure would do to their education, mental, emotional and physical well being is far worse than the virus. We can put some common sense measures in place and get these kids back in school and participating in activities. The physical contact sports will be the toughest to get going. Wrestling is going to have a big problem and Football too. Sports where everyone is touching a ball or where physical contact are involved are going to be a tough sell. Cross Country, Indoor and Outdoor Track & Field, Golf, Swim/Dive would all seem to be reasonably safe. Other than that, it's hard to say.
How about the kids carrying the disease to the older teachers and staff ? I’m sure it’s minimal but who wants to take risk of being infected ? How do you control the younger kids in social distancing & wearing a mask all day ? I hope we get answers soon !

Follow the money on who makes the most money on vaccinations and other medicines related to this virus and past viruses the last 20 years. This virus has virtually the same death rate as the flu. I have four friends/acquaintances in four different households that tested positive for CCP and they were quarantined for 2 weeks with all family members. Of the other 17 family members in those 4 houses -zero infected. Now of course they stayed away from each other but for one not to catch it. Well.....

Reactions: mmqp
Follow the money on who makes the most money on vaccinations and other medicines related to this virus and past viruses the last 20 years. This virus has virtually the same death rate as the flu. I have four friends/acquaintances in four different households that tested positive for CCP and they were quarantined for 2 weeks with all family members. Of the other 17 family members in those 4 houses -zero infected. Now of course they stayed away from each other but for one not to catch it. Well.....

There's a treatment for it. The President has been taking it for a week and a half now. The PM of the UK took it. Costa Rica has successfully implemented it along with multiple nations in Africa.

The mainstream media in the US, WHO, CDC and big Pharma along with a certain political party are 100% against it here... I wonder why? 15 cents per treatment vs. $1,000 per treatment.. hmmm..

There's a treatment for it. The President has been taking it for a week and a half now. The PM of the UK took it. Costa Rica has successfully implemented it along with multiple nations in Africa.

The mainstream media in the US, WHO, CDC and big Pharma along with a certain political party are 100% against it here... I wonder why? 15 cents per treatment vs. $1,000 per treatment.. hmmm..
The same guy who said inject bleach and shove a light up your a** ?

Last edited:
The same guy who said inject bleach and shove a light of your a** ?

He never said any of that. But thanks for putting on display why you leftists are actually making such a big deal out of this. "Orange Man Bad"

He never said any of that. But thanks for putting on display why you leftists are actually making such a big deal out of this. "Orange Man Bad"
Oh he didn’t must of been his clone ? Lol
Orange Man A Dam Fool !

Oh he didn’t must of been his clone ? Lol
Orange Man A Dam Fool !

Amazing that you, of all people, would call someone a fool.

Keep projecting though. I want to wake as many people up as possible.

Basketball will for sure be affected. Lots of contact and everyone touching the ball at some point.

Hate him or like him. He’s done more for manufacturing than any OTHER president in my lifetime

99159232_10216746430399688_4237719092796063744_n.jpg

I realistically see three possibilities for football this fall, not just in Virginia but maybe nationwide from the NFL on down to Little League.......

1) Cancel all football until the virus is either contained, we have a vaccine, or some other safe and secure status.

2) Allow games to be played with all players and staff checked for fever before the game can begin and the games played without spectators. If something like this were to happen, we would hope that there would be the opportunity for the games to be live-streamed.

3) Decide as a society that we have done all we can to educate one another and pretty much open up not only sports, but everything else. In that scenario, play all games as scheduled in front of fans just like normal, and let each person or family decide for themselves whether they want to participate or attend and what precautions they want to take.

I certainly CANNOT see having games played as normal but requiring or enforcing social distancing. I am not a math whiz but I don't see how you can squeeze 50,000 or more people (or even the 2-3,000 that might attend a high school game) into a space that would allow them to see a game but still be 6 feet away from one another.

The way the Governor in VA is acting, I don't see how sports will be played. I bet the regulations set forth to go to school will be so strict, there will be no way to play a sport. I saw some suggestions for phasing in fall practices. Schools will have to hire extra people to clean between drills and check temps before practice. Coaches will have little time to coach if they don't.

See doctor Erickson video on YouTube on CCP virus compared to flu also Shiva Ayyadurai

Hate him or like him. He’s done more for manufacturing than any OTHER
I realistically see three possibilities for football this fall, not just in Virginia but maybe nationwide from the NFL on down to Little League.......

1) Cancel all football until the virus is either contained, we have a vaccine, or some other safe and secure status.

2) Allow games to be played with all players and staff checked for fever before the game can begin and the games played without spectators. If something like this were to happen, we would hope that there would be the opportunity for the games to be live-streamed.

3) Decide as a society that we have done all we can to educate one another and pretty much open up not only sports, but everything else. In that scenario, play all games as scheduled in front of fans just like normal, and let each person or family decide for themselves whether they want to participate or attend and what precautions they want to take.

I certainly CANNOT see having games played as normal but requiring or enforcing social distancing. I am not a math whiz but I don't see how you can squeeze 50,000 or more people (or even the 2-3,000 that might attend a high school game) into a space that would allow them to see a game but still be 6 feet away from one another.
Sounds good

The way the Governor in VA is acting, I don't see how sports will be played. I bet the regulations set forth to go to school will be so strict, there will be no way to play a sport. I saw some suggestions for phasing in fall practices. Schools will have to hire extra people to clean between drills and check temps before practice. Coaches will have little time to coach if they don't.
All the hassle and the risk may not be worth it !

Reactions: bowlingref
Its not the governors fault , who would put there child at risk without a vaccination ?

have you read the science about how kids are not effected by the virus? its almost a statistical zero. also their may never be a vaccine for this just like their isnt one for the flu.

have you read the science about how kids are not effected by the virus? its almost a statistical zero. also their may never be a vaccine for this just like their isnt one for the flu.
Who would even trust a vaccination anyways? Especially when it takes on average, 10-15 years to get one to remotely work, yet they are trying to roll one out in a year or less.

How can you trust putting a child at risk ? Just asking not being sarcastic but I’m sure that’s gonna be the response from administrators/ parents/ children etc. I do believe at the D1 level school and football can proceed I’m not so sure that can be achieved at higher enrollment schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT