ADVERTISEMENT

William Byrd vs. Lord Botetourt Change AGAIN

I could see that. Don’t both of these games have big playoff implications for LB and Northside, as well as Byrd?

Maybe Byrd has “field condition” issues Friday and reschedules that game? Turn about is fair play!

I could see that. Don’t both of these games have big playoff implications for LB and Northside, as well as Byrd?

Maybe Byrd has “field condition” issues Friday and reschedules that game? Turn about is fair play!
Yes they do. And Byrd has a turf field now a days so “field conditions” wouldn’t even work and Highfill isn’t like that anyways

Reactions: Marshall-Dillon

It probably has more implications for LB ans Northside more than Byrd. LB can mostly likely secure the number #1 seed in Class 3 Region D with a win. Byrd probably doesn’t move much in their region win or lose. So it was probably more beneficial for LB to postpone until the field is dry to help with their run game.

It probably has more implications for LB ans Northside more than Byrd. LB can mostly likely secure the number #1 seed in Class 3 Region D with a win. Byrd probably doesn’t move much in their region win or lose. So it was probably more beneficial for LB to postpone until the field is dry to help with their run game.
Ummmm. Byrd has huge implications with these 2 games

Correction...LB could probably move up to #2

Reactions: wikki
In your opinion, what percentage is that exact scenario likely? IMO JF probably has a 40-50% chance of besting HHS. Salem probably is closer to 50-60% chance of beating Pulaski. Gonna be tough for Byrd to LB and then Northside on just three days prep.

In your opinion, what percentage is that exact scenario likely? IMO JF probably has a 40-50% chance of besting HHS. Salem probably is closer to 50-60% chance of beating Pulaski. Gonna be tough for Byrd to LB and then Northside on just three days prep.
Byrd would pick up a ton of points for beating 2 8-2 teams. That would be like 76 points

Reactions: VolNation85
I mean. If Byrd does pull out both these games then they should definitely be considered a continder in the region

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT