ADVERTISEMENT

William Fleming vs Salem!!

Congratulations to Fleming! Their defense was exceptional. Offense was solid as well.
Salem was not prepared... fleming is very good... but when your down 18. 0 and wf has 6 in box and u run one wide in I formation... it don't take a M.I.T. GRAD... to figure out your play call....DIVE LEFT...DIVE RIGHT.... PITIFUL PLAY CALLING... MULES NON FACTOR....

Salem was not prepared... fleming is very good... but when your down 18. 0 and wf has 6 in box and u run one wide in I formation... it don't take a M.I.T. GRAD... to figure out your play call....DIVE LEFT...DIVE RIGHT.... PITIFUL PLAY CALLING... MULES NON FACTOR....
They actually had 8-9 in the box, 6 on the front line alone. With their speed, they took away the one dimensional play action pass, with Logan out, and no time to throw the deep ball, Salem refused to adjust and throw shorter passes, and get yardage that way, which in turn made the running game a non factor. They sold out to stop the run. Historically Salem doesn’t stray from its typical game plan which is fine if you have the studs on the field to pull it off. This team is fairly young and with numbers dwindling it’s hard to reload like days past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT