ADVERTISEMENT

Windsor Dukes

gwb16

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Apr 9, 2002
So I was told this morning that Tyler Mosley has been named the new head coach at Windsor.
Knowing this man personally, I have to say that I'm extremely excited for T-Mo. He's a great guy who works his rear end off tirelessly. Hampton U. graduate. Coached at Smithfield for years, then at Nansemond River and most recently at Maury. I'm very excited that he's FINALLY getting his first chance as a HC.
The young men that suit up for him will find a man that will walk to the end of the world for them if they put in the effort. Hoping that he can make a positive turn down at Windsor! Great hire IMHO.

Good luck T-Mo!

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Good luck to him at Windsor. I remember back to the days when I was in school and Windsor was always tough to beat behind Bobbie Cotten who went onto play at N.C. State. Never easy to turn a program around but to me the satisfaction behind it is much more special than if you take over a team that's already been on top or had success for awhile. I always love to hear stories of guys turning around programs and if I am ever fortunate enough to be a head coach at the high school level I would prefer to take on a rebuilding project. A lot of coaches shy away from that but to me the challenge is what makes it mean more.

So I was told this morning that Tyler Mosley has been named the new head coach at Windsor.
Knowing this man personally, I have to say that I'm extremely excited for T-Mo. He's a great guy who works his rear end off tirelessly. Hampton U. graduate. Coached at Smithfield for years, then at Nansemond River and most recently at Maury. I'm very excited that he's FINALLY getting his first chance as a HC.
The young men that suit up for him will find a man that will walk to the end of the world for them if they put in the effort. Hoping that he can make a positive turn down at Windsor! Great hire IMHO.

Good luck T-Mo!

http://www.tidewaternews.com/2017/01/18/windsor-dukes-welcome-new-football-coach/

Reactions: gwb16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT