ADVERTISEMENT

Woodgrove 41 @ Liberty (Bealeton) 26 Fauquier Times online article

Tom Potter

VaPreps Varsity
Oct 17, 2015
Lovettsville,VA
Follow link below:

http://www.fauquier.com/sports/wood...cle_3e10e57e-71f3-11e6-a11c-db03f66a357a.html

Last night's game appeared to be over at halftime BUT Liberty never gave up and they started shredding the Woodgrove defense in the fourth quarter.

Glass was an excellent dual threat quarterback and I hope he is ok; he got hurt towards the end of the game. The #2 QB was pretty good as well!

Liberty is going to win a lot of games this year, Good Luck!

Follow link below:

http://www.fauquier.com/sports/wood...cle_3e10e57e-71f3-11e6-a11c-db03f66a357a.html

Last night's game appeared to be over at halftime BUT Liberty never gave up and they started shredding the Woodgrove defense in the fourth quarter.

Glass was an excellent dual threat quarterback and I hope he is ok; he got hurt towards the end of the game. The #2 QB was pretty good as well!

Liberty is going to win a lot of games this year, Good Luck!
I think it's funny how the Liberty coach said they controlled both lines with players playing both ways and that Woodgrove had two seperate units. Last I checked Liberty you lost!

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Cut the coach some slack.

Woodgrove did have seperate O & D lines but some of the Woodgrove recievers and the starting runningback go both ways as DBs.

This will not work come round 3 of playoff games for Woodgrove. Of course I am projecting pretty far into season.....

Cut the coach some slack.

Woodgrove did have seperate O & D lines but some of the Woodgrove recievers and the starting runningback go both ways as DBs.

This will not work come round 3 of playoff games for Woodgrove. Of course I am projecting pretty far into season.....
So do you agree that Liberty controlled both lines of scrimmage?

No, I should have mentioned that in my last post. Liberty D line held up but their O line definitely did not impress me.

The Liberty quarterbacks were running for their lives, effectively, most of night.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT