ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong Video of Louisa WAHS

Apr 4, 2005
Staunton
I have seen the actual video of the incident. It was not on a hand off. It was when Hearn was on the "Good Hands" team at the end of the game. Louisa's onsides kick goes to the oppositie side of the field from Hearn. He is standing still watching the play and gets hit from behind. A real cheap shot. Player, from what I was told, was flagged for unsportsmanlike but not ejected.

I have seen the actual video of the incident. It was not on a hand off. It was when Hearn was on the "Good Hands" team at the end of the game. Louisa's onsides kick goes to the oppositie side of the field from Hearn. He is standing still watching the play and gets hit from behind. A real cheap shot. Player, from what I was told, was flagged for unsportsmanlike but not ejected.
Where is the proof? If that is how it went down that is a cheap shot, but unfortunately it happens in football. Still a wise move would be to remover your qb from the field when you are up 41-19 late in a football game.

That play was also discussed at the meeting (yes there was a meeting), but the main one everyone is fussing about is the final play, which I posted. The clip on the kickoff was by a different Louisa player and was unacceptable, he is being punished for it by the coaching staff. And it wasn't at the end of the game, it was in the 3rd quarter.

Last edited:
No that was the correct video of the end of game incident. There were actually several plays that that qb got targeted on. That kickoff that you're speaking of where #18 was speared in the back was a totally different unsportsmanlike play on the qb. It was earlier in the game after a Louisa td.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT