ADVERTISEMENT

Yal gonna learn on Saturday

Oct 23, 2016
Come and watch...yal think RHS can't run against a good D....come to Salem on Saturday and watch a well coached football team go to work and smash it...good luck to both teams....P.S. Also watch them on D and their middle LB..freakn beast

Who said RH cant run? The only thing I have heard is how good they are at running? Sussex will have their hands full, no doubt. But it may just take a team built like Sussex to slow them down. Obviuosly the big boys dont do so well.

we will just play hard. Thats all we wanna do. 3yards is a funny guy.

I wont disrespect those kids in PM but the fans tend to be a bit on the assholish side. Why are you guys so rude? The real powers in the west arent as rude as you guys. I dont get it.

I wont disrespect those kids in PM but the fans tend to be a bit on the assholish side. Why are you guys so rude? The real powers in the west arent as rude as you guys. I dont get it.

No different then you lumping a whole fan base in with a couple of negative posters on here. I am a fan of P.M. football as well. So I ask you please show me were anything I have posted about Sussex or any other school has been rude or "assholish"? As I have said before every community has more then a couple of "that guy" fans. Mine yours and everyone else's but I don't assume the whole community is like that. As far as the power in the West, well 5 championships in 1A football is pretty good in my opinion.

No different then you lumping a whole fan base in with a couple of negative posters on here. I am a fan of P.M. football as well. So I ask you please show me were anything I have posted about Sussex or any other school has been rude or "assholish"? As I have said before every community has more then a couple of "that guy" fans. Mine yours and everyone else's but I don't assume the whole community is like that. As far as the power in the West, well 5 championships in 1A football is pretty good in my opinion.

3yards is a pretty big douche. I agree to not lump all fans together. Don't bring up Championships unless you've won one in the 2000's....or the 90's for that matter. The last title for PM was in what? '87? Leave it in the past bud.

3yards is a pretty big douche. I agree to not lump all fans together. Don't bring up Championships unless you've won one in the 2000's....or the 90's for that matter. The last title for PM was in what? '87? Leave it in the past bud.

Didn't know there was an expiration date on them my bad. So how long are they good for again?

You can talk about them all you want. It just sounds ridiculous to bring up state titles from the 80's. Just my opinion.

Well yes your opinion. My opinion is those men earned there rings just like Galax earned there's last year and Sussex or Riverheads will earn there's this year again just my opinion.

thats true naildriver and i apologize for that. I forget you are a PM fan i have nothing but respect for you...but dude ive even seen some from that way argue with each other. I just dont understand...we can have differences but damn why does it have to get rude?

thats true naildriver and i apologize for that. I forget you are a PM fan i have nothing but respect for you...but dude ive even seen some from that way argue with each other. I just dont understand...we can have differences but damn why does it have to get rude?

I agree this year on here has been ridiculous. I wonder were the mods are? the trolls on here have had there way with preps this year for sure. Posted the rules in November then never enforced them. Used to be they would close a thread for just about any infraction now its to the other extreme.

Didn't know there was an expiration date on them my bad. So how long are they good for again?
If you were a player, parent/grandparent/etc of a player, a coach, or someone else directly involved with the success of the championship squad talk about it as long as you want. Too many times, folks brag on championships they had no involvement in which cracks me up. They say 'we' when talking about titles as if they had anything to do with them. Like cowboys fans bragging about their past championships and that god awful 'we dem boyz' saying that shows no end in sight lol

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Where on this post was I being rude...I'm not jumping on any wagon...I can't stand RHS..I think they cheat the system to be in 1A...my opinion ...but I know a good ass football team when I see one ...I'm not saying Sussex is a bad team..obviously they are good ..they are playing for the championship ...but RHS is on another level...you guys just can't realize it

Where on this post was I being rude...I'm not jumping on any wagon...I can't stand RHS..I think they cheat the system to be in 1A...my opinion ...but I know a good ass football team when I see one ...I'm not saying Sussex is a bad team..obviously they are good ..they are playing for the championship ...but RHS is on another level...you guys just can't realize it
The way you just put it...I can respect that.

PM has not been relevant in 1a since the 80's.
My opinion if Sussex would've lost GW would've won the tittle way to many weapons for riverheads and athletic
Thats funny. GW size and athleticism could not beat Galax, whom they share many traits with. Yet Galax could not handle RH. I hate to break it to you, but GW is not an elite team. They may be next year, who knows. But to throw around a statement like that is ridiculous. I know, your opinion.

PM has not been relevant in 1a since the 80's.

Thats funny. GW size and athleticism could not beat Galax, whom they share many traits with. Yet Galax could not handle RH. I hate to break it to you, but GW is not an elite team. They may be next year, who knows. But to throw around a statement like that is ridiculous. I know, your opinion.
I agree Twobyfour

I've seen riverheads a couple times over the years and the thing that amazes me always is you look at them warming up and if you were a stranger just watching warm ups and didn't know their name, you would say that little team is gonna get steamrolled. Then the kickoff happens and it's like where did this come from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT