ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Hammy

one man

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 8, 2002
Charlottesville, VA
You coming to Millbrook on the 14th for 7on7? Found out today we'll be in pool play with Sherando. Also attending will be Woodgrove, Tuscarora, Heritage-Leesburg, Potomac Falls, James Wood to name a few. Let me know if your coming so we can link and formally introduce ourselves.

Yes I should be there , have to get any football action I can get these days. Not sure who the Warriors are bringing a few baseball players will probably be missing, but never the less always a joy to catch some 7x7 action. Send me a PM and we can meet up.

I think it is for paid subscribers. Does DP have your contact info? If so, he has mine. DP if you read this, please give One Man my info if you wouldn't mind. thank you.

Slept hard last night. I just got my coffee and turned the ole iPad on.

I will hook you two up in just a bit.

Thanks , Mike.

Reactions: mike salem
I think it is for paid subscribers. Does DP have your contact info? If so, he has mine. DP if you read this, please give One Man my info if you wouldn't mind. thank you.
I think we need to form a "Cheap A$$ B@$tards" club for those of us who aren't paying members!:rolleyes::eek:

I think we need to form a "Cheap A$$ B@$tards" club for those of us who aren't paying members!:rolleyes::eek:

Hahahaha. I don't want to be ungrateful to the VaPreps staff. They provide plenty of free material for us to enjoy so I won't ever complain. Hopefully some day soon the state of VA will decide to pay us educators more, at which point I will take the deadbolt off my wallet and subscribe. :)

You coming to the 7on7 at Millbrook ClarkeFan83?

Reactions: mike salem
Hahahaha. I don't want to be ungrateful to the VaPreps staff. They provide plenty of free material for us to enjoy so I won't ever complain. Hopefully some day soon the state of VA will decide to pay us educators more, at which point I will take the deadbolt off my wallet and subscribe. :)

You coming to the 7on7 at Millbrook ClarkeFan83?

Actually didn't even know about it until this thread started. I don't think I'm supposed to be in Richmond that weekend, so I may just come on out. I wonder if Clarke County does 7 on 7's. I have no idea. I'm not as dedicated as you guys!

Actually didn't even know about it until this thread started. I don't think I'm supposed to be in Richmond that weekend, so I may just come on out. I wonder if Clarke County does 7 on 7's. I have no idea. I'm not as dedicated as you guys!
Clarke I know you said your daughter goes to VCU. Does she happen to go to any basketball games?

Clarke I know you said your daughter goes to VCU. Does she happen to go to any basketball games?
She is a Doctorate of Physical Therapy Student, so she really had no time. She wanted to go, but her schedule for her first year wouldn't allow it. I think she'll be able to make a game or two the next two years though, the first year is always the roughest from what she's told me. We went to the Science on Tap event Saturday at the Science museum, did you go?

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
LARGEIMAGE_856279.jpg

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
She is a Doctorate of Physical Therapy Student, so she really had no time. She wanted to go, but her schedule for her first year wouldn't allow it. I think she'll be able to make a game or two the next two years though, the first year is always the roughest from what she's told me. We went to the Science on Tap event Saturday at the Science museum, did you go?
Congrats to her! That's a real strenuous study and waaaay beyond my sociology studies lol but you and her should definitely catch some games this upcoming year. We should be nationally ranked by mid season and hopefully make at least a Sweet 16 run. We should be really good if nobody else decides to transfer lol. And no sir. Saturday I actually rode out to Short Pump and enjoyed a little study break. I sent you a text probably about a week, a few days after DP gave me your info. I plan to probably go to a couple festivals down here this summer. I'm on the leadership board for our student section at the sporting events so I'll be in Richmond a lot this summer for orientations and etc.

Congrats to her! That's a real strenuous study and waaaay beyond my sociology studies lol but you and her should definitely catch some games this upcoming year. We should be nationally ranked by mid season and hopefully make at least a Sweet 16 run. We should be really good if nobody else decides to transfer lol. And no sir. Saturday I actually rode out to Short Pump and enjoyed a little study break. I sent you a text probably about a week, a few days after DP gave me your info. I plan to probably go to a couple festivals down here this summer. I'm on the leadership board for our student section at the sporting events so I'll be in Richmond a lot this summer for orientations and etc.
I never got a text from you. Better doublecheck the number with DP! Funny thing, my daughter and her husband live in Short Pump. I'm hoping to spend Father's Day at CSA down in Richmond this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT