ADVERTISEMENT

York 55; Petersburg 40 FINAL

York hasn’t won many games looking pretty but they seem to pull them all out.

I agree with your statement 100%. Lafayette had its chance today and turnover city erupted. York does what it needs to win. I think York’s chance to win this week against Phoebus is very good. Against Hopewell I’m not sure. Best Of luck to York!!

Reactions: Footballcritic28
York hasn’t won many games looking pretty but they seem to pull them all out.
Yet they beat your Rams...bitter much bud? News flash...there are no asterisks in their 10-0 regular season. No one, other than you, will want to talk about style points. Even the VHSL doesn't worry with them...keep trying, maybe someone will join your pity party.

Reactions: schoolboard
No pity party bud, York won a number of games to mediocre teams by a hair but I will be the first to admit if you win them all who cares? Lafayette didn’t perform when they needed to, that counts. Now home at 9-2, and underachieved at times, it happens. The program is successful and will continue. It’s HS football and performance can be unpredictable. My comment on style points was Meant to be they won without the blowouts of other teams but found a way to do it. That’s excellent football.

Half of the teams who play in the first round lose in the first round.(I checked my math) Some surprises, some not so much. Probably fewer surprises as weeks go on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT