ADVERTISEMENT

You are missing out!

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
You may have seen the Va Preps All State teams, but you couldn't see into the future.

Unless you are a Va Preps Premium Member, you missed the Va Preps All Underclass Teams recently posted on the VIP forum.

Come on guys and gals. It's $8.33 a month. You spent that much for a half decent lunch.

Our forum can't exist if we don't all continue to participate. Not only do we need you readership and comments, we need your financial support.

Help Matt and crew continue to grow Va Preps, and help keep our forum alive.

Thank you.

Huh?! I been a premium member for years, and every year coverage in my area goes away more and more. The forum is the only thing I'm on here for. Hey VA Preps! We got a Sophomore LB may be better than Rivers, y'all know about that?! Doubt it.
Sorry DP. You the man ' I know you mean well.

Huh?! I been a premium member for years, and every year coverage in my area goes away more and more. The forum is the only thing I'm on here for. Hey VA Preps! We got a Sophomore LB may be better than Rivers, y'all know about that?! Doubt it.

I can assure you it is not intentional. We are trying to get more writers so that there are not these holes across the state where there is little coverage. If you know of someone that would like an opportunity covering sports no matter whether it's football, basketball, baseball or the many other sports out there, have them get in contact with Matt Hatfield.

I appreciate you being a member for years and realize your frustration about the lack of coverage in certain areas of the state. It is a problem that we're hoping to rectify and it's not so easy to fix in the way I'm hoping. It takes time.

We not only want as much content on the teams and players all over the state on the site, but for these forums to be a place where fans can interact and I'm glad it is for you and many others. As always the case, the more activity and conversation, the better.

The sophomore LB you are referring to - - I bet you we have heard of him. I've spent many nights up till 2 or 3 in the morning since I took over as publisher working on stories, video, photos, etc. and doing a lot of heavy research football wise for our All-State and All-Underclass Teams - which also can be considered as a Preseason All-State squad for 2017 in a way - for the six divisions. Those can now be seen on the site; the All-State as free and All-Underclass for members only.

Anyways, feel free to drop me a message on here or an e-mail (hatfieldsports@gmail.com) on who you are talking about. Chances are if it's who I think you're talking about, one of our reporters reached out to him the other day for a profile story.

Just understand that we do care and we are putting in effort. If I didn't, I wouldn't have replied to this post. We want to do everything in our power to improve the site. It can be better, needs to be better and vow to do everything I can to make it better. Am open to all suggestions, ideas as well as contributions. Again, I can be reached via e-mail at hatfieldsports@gmail.com.

ADVERTISEMENT