ADVERTISEMENT

Your top games this season?

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Either you’ll attend or just looking forward to in general. Mine in no particular order.

1. Phoebus @ Highland Springs
2. Huguenot @ Powhatan
3. Dinwiddie @ Maury
4. Eastern View @ King George
5. GW @ Magna Vista
6. Fleming @ Salem
7. Glen Allen @ Varina

Either you’ll attend or just looking forward to in general. Mine in no particular order.

1. Phoebus @ Highland Springs
2. Huguenot @ Powhatan
3. Dinwiddie @ Maury
4. Eastern View @ King George
5. GW @ Magna Vista
6. Fleming @ Salem
7. Glen Allen @ Varina
Good list, Bo. Lot of good variety across Class 4. I love the Fleming/Salem pick. Heard a lot about Powhatan this year too, old Jefferson District force. Whoever wins that Huguenot/Powhatan game will put the Class on notice early.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
- Phoebus @ Highland Springs
- Wise @ Maury
- Huguenot @ LC Bird
- South County @ Hayfield
- Thomas Dale @ Glen Allen
- King’s Fork @ Oscar Smith
- Colonial Heights @ Prince George
- Teejay @ Armstrong
- CW @ Riverheads
- Maury @ Highland Springs

@BoKnowsSports, the September 9, 2024 matchup between Eastern View and Huguenot has me really intrigued. Thus far you have been spot on about Coach Scott's team. It appears they dismantled Glen Allen in the scrimmage. The Cyclones are good on both sides of the ball, so they will be a sound challenge for Huguenot. With the athletes assembled on Forest Hill a Falcons win would put us all on notice.

@BoKnowsSports, the September 9, 2024 matchup between Eastern View and Huguenot has me really intrigued. Thus far you have been spot on about Coach Scott's team. It appears they dismantled Glen Allen in the scrimmage. The Cyclones are good on both sides of the ball, so they will be a sound challenge for Huguenot. With the athletes assembled on Forest Hill a Falcons win would put us all on notice.
Good stuff Navy! Hope you’re feeling better today brother.. Definitely going to be a big one with playoff implications early. I think it’ll come down to who’s the more disciplined team. EV is as talented as anyone in the region, just thought they got too cute last year. I am glad to see that EV has stepped it up in the scheduling department.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
I agree about EV and discipline. I thought the EV QB was extremely talented and had good size, but tried to be as you stated to be "cute"! I am not sure why they put Clatterbuck in the line against us. He can lay the lumber at lb. On paper Huguenot is the better team and have speed everywhere. Not sure EV can handle that. The Cyclones must contain the Falcon running backs and put mad pressure on the freshman QB. If Clatterbuck can get loose on a few blitzes it might create a few turnovers. Again great early game.

I agree about EV and discipline. I thought the EV QB was extremely talented and had good size, but tried to be as you stated to be "cute"! I am not sure why they put Clatterbuck in the line against us. He can lay the lumber at lb. On paper Huguenot is the better team and have speed everywhere. Not sure EV can handle that. The Cyclones must contain the Falcon running backs and put mad pressure on the freshman QB. If Clatterbuck can get loose on a few blitzes it might create a few turnovers. Again great early game.
Respectfully, I don’t think EV has much of a chance vs Huguenot. I know the EV QB can sling it, but Huguenot’s roster is much more talented.

Phoebus Vs Highland Springs is the only game as a Phoebus fan i have to look forward to until state semis unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT