3. Covington
4. Honaker
5. Nothumberland
6. Surry
7. Lancaster
8. Chilhowie
9. Franklin
10. Sussex Central

Of course that may have changed within the last week if any of them lost. I have not seen many of the region A teams play. I know top 3 teams are still going strong with Eastside and GW big wins last night and Convington a close win over PM the other night.

Reactions: REDDEVILS00
As of 1/31/18 this is what it was looking like
1. Eastside
2. GW
3. Covington
4. Honaker
5. Nothumberland
6. Surry
7. Lancaster
8. Chilhowie
9. Franklin
10. Sussex Central

Of course that may have changed within the last week if any of them lost. I have not seen many of the region A teams play. I know top 3 teams are still going strong with Eastside and GW big wins last night and Convington a close win over PM the other night.
Thanks region A is strong I’m picking someone out the region to go to the state final who idk right now Northumberland is looking real good and Lancaster has been there before so we will see don’t know much about the team south of the NORTHERN NECK surry, Sussex ,Franklin

Reactions: Gwroons23
With Radford moving to 2A this year it will make things real exciting. I have been keeping up with some of the region A and looks like its real competitive. I know they always have ton of athletes. Should make for some fun playoffs! You never really know how strong a team is until they get out of district play and meet the other good teams in the state

Exactly ! Anyone could be beat any giving night I’m not hearing to much about region B I don’t know who will come out that region I hear Gw, eastside, Honaker All are good

Reactions: Red_phx82
Surry was beating 2A Brunswick 84-48 Thursday night before Brunswick walked off of the court in the 4th quarter with 4:20 left. Their first meeting, Surry squeaked by 69-60.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT