ADVERTISEMENT

2013-14 VHSL Basketball Schedules with Results & Standings!

matthew328826

Publisher of VirginiaPreps.com (Rivals Network)
Staff
Jul 20, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
matthewhatfield.com
See the link below to view 2013-14 VHSL Basketball Schedules with Results & Standings as they happen. The .pdf file is well over 100 pages, starting with 6A-South Conference 1 and going through 1A-West Conference 48.

Please Note - this file is incomplete at the moment as I'm working tirelessly to get it close to 100% done soon. If you have a team schedule, any corrections or score updates, please pass them along to us through the boards, via e-mail at hatfieldsports@gmail.com or through Twitter @hatfieldsports.

Hoops Fans Enjoy!

Master Hoops Schedule with Scores & Standings!

Hey Matt what kind of noise can we expect Bethel to make this year I'm hearing they were big underdogs against phoebus and hampton and came away with a W

Didn't think they were big underdog against either, in fact, actually expected them to win both. Got some good youngsters, including young 6'8" kid, solid PG in Khalil Barnette... I don't think 6A has a dominant team, so the Bruins have a shot to steadily climb the rankings and be a threat if some of the new faces continues to progress.

By the way, since they are 6A, better to ask me future Bethel questions on that board.

Follow Hatfield Sports

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT