ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Class 6 Schedule

757FridayNiteZ

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 9, 2015
It's out!! Our Smith schedule isn't complete!!

After looking at Smith's open dates 9/2 & 9/16, it points directly @ a possible huge game IF the schools could make it happen. Maury again has an open date which matches up vs Smith.

These coaching staffs seem to rub each otber wrong in a big way if you follow their banter on social media accounts. I'd like to see the matchup but given that the opportunity fell away last year, i suspect the same will occur in 22.

Now, the question is IF Coach Scott is looking for another high profile game for their open date?

...maybe they come up to the DC Metro area and play one of the WCAC schools like St. Johns, Archbishop Carroll, Good Counsel, or DeMatha.

...maybe they come up to the DC Metro area and play one of the WCAC schools like St. Johns, Archbishop Carroll, Good Counsel, or DeMatha.
I think those schools already have their schedules set. St. John's is hosting teams from Delaware, Washington (State), New York, Georgia, and Canada this year, they'd probably schedule Oscar Smith in the future if the opportunity presented itself.

St. Frances in Baltimore is always looking for games.

I think Liberty Christian has some open dates.

I just realized if they wanted a 10 game schedule they would have already had it.

Last edited:
Smith has the Extra date open due to Lakeland HS (3A) requests to play opponents closer to their classification. It would be late but not unusual to add a game for the Tigers.

Just wish the Maury thing would work out but I don't expect it to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT