ADVERTISEMENT

ALTAVISTA vs. SURRY

"We really took [Williams] out of it,” Altavista coach Troy Harris said. “Defensively we really executed the game plan and took them out of their comfort zone.”

Maybe Coach Harris didn't know but Justin Williams was feeling pretty bad before the game even started. Justin Williams didn't play much after suffering from extreme cramping and dehydration in the second quarter and had to be taken to the hospital last night where he stay until early this morning.

I am sure Coach Harris didn't know this when he was speaking about his glorious game plan and execution.

I would of really like to have seen this game played with both teams full strength

Last edited:
"We really took [Williams] out of it,” Altavista coach Troy Harris said. “Defensively we really executed the game plan and took them out of their comfort zone.”

Maybe Coach Harris didn't know but Justin Williams was feeling pretty bad before the game even started. Justin Williams didn't play much after suffering from extreme cramping and dehydration in the second quarter and had to be taken to the hospital last night where he stay until early this morning.

I am sure Coach Harris didn't know this when he was speaking about his glorious game plan and execution.

I would of really like to have seen this game played with both teams full strength
Does Surry County have an internet broadcast for Saturday's game with GW? I am going to be in Charlotte Saturday and would like to follow the game if possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT