ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst Faithful

one man

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 8, 2002
Charlottesville, VA
@Lineheart @MrSir#5 @wikki

Checking in to see if any of you guys are coming over the mountain to Hburg tonight? After 9 years with Cville, I moved the family over the mountain and joined Gillenwater's staff, teaching HPE in the building. We've got 5 total coaches on staff but we got our first win in 15 games last week. We're coaching the jv and varsity together, which has been quite the experience. We're very young and lack depth on varsity, dressing 5 jvs this week to give us 31 in uniform, but looking forward to the matchup tonight. LMK if you all will be in attendance, could try to link up post game.

Wish I could make it. I have prior commitments. Hopefully it's a good game with no injuries for both teams. One man you ever thought bout moving back and trying to help turn around the liberty program with Robertson?

Wish I could make it. I have prior commitments. Hopefully it's a good game with no injuries for both teams. One man you ever thought bout moving back and trying to help turn around the liberty program with Robertson?
I would love to coach with my cousin Daryl! Unfortunately, neither myself nor my wife want to live in Bedford. The teacher pay in Bedford County is near the bottom of the state. My folks are still there but most everyone I grew up with has moved. The population has declined significantly, just not enough to do and prefer a more diverse environment for my kids to grow up in. I talk to cuz multiple times a week and he's fighting a lot of things to get it turned around. Having 750 kids against the Seminole schedule on top of the politics is tough. Had the Dogwood let them in, he'd have a better chance of turning it around.

Checking in to see if any of you guys are coming over the mountain to Hburg tonight? After 9 years with Cville, I moved the family over the mountain and joined Gillenwater's staff, teaching HPE in the building. We've got 5 total coaches on staff but we got our first win in 15 games last week. We're coaching the jv and varsity together, which has been quite the experience. We're very young and lack depth on varsity, dressing 5 jvs this week to give us 31 in uniform, but looking forward to the matchup tonight. LMK if you all will be in attendance, could try to link up post game.
No I just don’t drive those distances my myself anymore. Go Lancers

We just need to get the injuries healed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT