ADVERTISEMENT

Another Fight at a Rapp game?

No fight a parent from W&L said something to Rappahannock parent. Words exchange again No fight. Also game was in Westmoreland.

Last edited:
No fight a parent from W&L said something to Rappahannock parent. Words exchange again No fight.

Lol oh boy. Wizard, you weren’t there.

Bottom line is a Rapp parent at the end of the game grabbed a sign that she had made expressing that her daughter was the real MVP. She then stood with one foot on the first row of bleachers and one foot on the players chairs obnoxiously putting it in the W&L players faces during the handshake and saying some rather rude statements to them. She then continued her parade over to the scorers table where things escalated. Very unfortunate event for a Rapp team that just upset the high seed and for the player who played a great game.

Wizard- I appreciate your passion for your alma mater, but don’t let your passion create blindness. You
lose credibility.

Is it true that W&L players and coaches wore t-shirts that basically bragged about them being district champs? I know it was the first time ever, but come on!! I heard that a former Rappahannock coach had a tremendous post on his FB page (not about the t-shirts) but the circumstances related to Feb. 13 and Feb. 19

Lol oh boy. Wizard, you weren’t there.

Bottom line is a Rapp parent at the end of the game grabbed a sign that she had made expressing that her daughter was the real MVP. She then stood with one foot on the first row of bleachers and one foot on the players chairs obnoxiously putting it in the W&L players faces during the handshake and saying some rather rude statements to them. She then continued her parade over to the scorers table where things escalated. Very unfortunate event for a Rapp team that just upset the high seed and for the player who played a great game.

Wizard- I appreciate your passion for your alma mater, but don’t let your passion create blindness. You
lose credibility.

Like I said No fight words was exchanged from both sides. I guess the sign & dub upset Westmoreland fans/parents. Take the good with the bad. W&L beat Rappahannock fours times but couldn't do it when counted the most Lol. Its softball season for the eagles.

A bunch of altercations this season with Rapp involved in almost everyone, but everyone else is the blame. Really?? the common denominator is Rapp. I wasnt there but I do know this from past experiences, that same lady has been causing disturbance for the last 4 years through out the NNK, this is not her 1st or 2nd run in with another parent. ACCOUNTABILITY helps define the individual that you become. It seems like no one on the Rapp side wants to wear that badge. Because I'll tell you this, if a beach or W&L player had threatened another ENTIRE team on social media after a loss, he wouldn't be playing tonight!!! #ACCOUNTABILTY

A bunch of altercations this season with Rapp involved in almost everyone, but everyone else is the blame. Really?? the common denominator is Rapp. I wasnt there but I do know this from past experiences, that same lady has been causing disturbance for the last 4 years through out the NNK, this is not her 1st or 2nd run in with another parent. ACCOUNTABILITY helps define the individual that you become. It seems like no one on the Rapp side wants to wear that badge. Because I'll tell you this, if a beach or W&L player had threatened another ENTIRE team on social media after a loss, he wouldn't be playing tonight!!! #ACCOUNTABILTY[/QUOT

A fella if a sign gets everyone this upset oh well. Rapp has been winning in every sport this year so people like u has to fine away to bring them down. Every School in the NNK has had a issue this year of some form. I could name them all but I'm not. W&L #2 seed lost to Rapp take it on the chin & let the Fans have their moment. Stop dry crying & win big games in the Eagles Nest. Rapp 48 W&L 43 = softball season for the eagles.

Is it true that W&L players and coaches wore t-shirts that basically bragged about them being district champs? I know it was the first time ever, but come on!! I heard that a former Rappahannock coach had a tremendous post on his FB page (not about the t-shirts) but the circumstances related to Feb. 13 and Feb. 19

It's true that the team warmed up in their district champions shirt. As an Eagle fan, I wasn't a fan of that move at all. I'm not sure about the FB page.

Same guy that told no punches were thrown during the Rapp-Beach fiasco, and you want us to believe you now!!!! Same exact statement almost. Your credibility is minimal at best!!!

Reactions: Unbiasedbballfan
If you don’t know, then you’re out of touch. They sent three teams in the spring to Radford for the state tournament. Their football team was competitive. Basketball teams obviously.

About time yall start winning in something other than baseball. You're not used to winning at it shows!!!

Ahh...they have actually fallen some in baseball of late.

They have been more successful recently in Football, Basketball, lets see, went to the state championship just last season in Soccer, Tennis (i think), and one more....

oh yea, State Champions in Softball.. again.

Last edited:
Like I said only in baseball.

Within the last ten Essex has dominated the NNK in football. Northumberland/Lancaster has dominated boys basketball. Colonial Beach has dominated girls basketball Washington and Lee has dominated in soccer. So yes, besides baseball where has Rapp been dominant at?

Are these altercations at girls or boys bball ?? Or both..? This gonna be my first time at rapp school..but yeah i dont see anything wrong with wearing district champ tshirts to warm up in.

Rappahannock High School is the best school in the NNK academically & very competitive in sports. Everything will be fine Sir tonight in Warsaw VA. Don't believe what u hear only what u see.

A bunch of altercations this season with Rapp involved in almost everyone, but everyone else is the blame. Really?? the common denominator is Rapp. I wasnt there but I do know this from past experiences, that same lady has been causing disturbance for the last 4 years through out the NNK, this is not her 1st or 2nd run in with another parent. ACCOUNTABILITY helps define the individual that you become. It seems like no one on the Rapp side wants to wear that badge. Because I'll tell you this, if a beach or W&L player had threatened another ENTIRE team on social media after a loss, he wouldn't be playing tonight!!! #ACCOUNTABILTY

So when a W&L girls player put on social media that she was going to bust a Lancaster player in the face, that doesn't count. Or when the W&L players said they were going to take the knee out on the Rapp player who just came back from ACL surgery? Admit it kids are bad about that stuff everywhere, not just Rapp. The Rapp girls team was not involved in what happened after the game. It may reflect on parents but leave the players out of it.

Reactions: Red_phx82
Rappahannock High School is the best school in the NNK academically & very competitive in sports. Everything will be fine Sir tonight in Warsaw VA. Don't believe what u hear only what u see.

I can assure you everything will be just fine at Rappahannock. Everyone is well behaved at all the games I have been too. It seems some folks have an issue with Rapp.

Rappahannock and Northumberland have both become quite competitive in most sports these days. In the old days, many considered them to be only good at Baseball and Softball. Now they are good at almost all sports. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Like I said only in baseball.

Within the last ten Essex has dominated the NNK in football. Northumberland/Lancaster has dominated boys basketball. Colonial Beach has dominated girls basketball Washington and Lee has dominated in soccer. So yes, besides baseball where has Rapp been dominant at?

Let's see, girls' basketball were district champs in 2018, Soccer won the last two years (where you been?), Softball won state in 2014 and 2018. Softball has dominated the district the last 10 years. And if you consider tennis a sport, the Rapp tennis girls were in the state championship game last year, as was the Rapp soccer team!

Reactions: Red_phx82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT