ADVERTISEMENT

Best Recruiting Class goes to.....

Jul 18, 2014
So, with the summer winding down, what school has had he best recruiting year? The 757 has been pretty active and a few schools in the 804 have improved their chances at title runs as well. Bishop Sullivan has been pretty active trying to align themselves with another title and Trinity Episcopal picked up a ***star receiver and QB combination in the Richmond area.

I follow more of the small school football in the state (D4), and the only info I have heard about quality transfers is Isle of Wight. Isle of Wight dropped down to D4 this year from D3. Word is they have brought in a trio from surrounding area high schools. The notable transfer is Jermaal Wells from Nansemond River, but from what was being said on the 4A thread, the reason for the transfer was because academically he would not be eligible to play for N.R. under VSHL guidelines. Not sure how it works, but seems like VISAA would have similar rules regarding grades. If he plays for IWA, they are definately a title favorite, if he does not, definately a playoff team slightly behind the likes of Fuqua and Blessed Sacrament

Your nickname has all the nuance of a sledgehammer
smile.r191677.gif

I hear many fans will need to check their rosters for names and numbers of some of the players on their favorite teams. Lots of movement or rumors of such. I was at a basketball game this summer where one young man (Who also plays football) played for one team one night, and another team a few days later and neither was the team he played for last year. Ironically, they are all in the same conference. haha. Going to be interesting to see where all the new faces land....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT