4. Floyd County (0-1)
5. Virginia High (2-0)
6. Gate City (0-0)
7. Clarke County (0-1)
8. Glenvar (2-0)
9. Greensville County (1-0)
10. Bruton (2-0)

HM: Strasburg, Martinsville, Gretna

My pick of Floyd winning region C took a hit when I watched them play Pulaski County. I think they are going to miss some of their production that moved on after last year.

I think they can fix it and make some noise in the end given a few solid players.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Everybody playing for 2nd. Hopefully the VHSL will step in soon and come up with something for JM basketball to be in a more competitive classification.
all they have to do is send them back to Class 3 where they have been for years.

Reactions: TS69
nah!
they can do that anyway
Yep…so stop being a hypocrite and saying they don’t want to play 2A or whatever. They choose to play in the VHSL and know thats their division if they stay.

Karma is a biotch though. I wish good things for the players… they are just taking advantage of getting a private school experience without the tuition cost. Don’t blame them. Id do it too if I was a 16-18 year old talented player. It’s the adults/businesses who are abusing tbe system that I hope karma bites hard.

With that, I'm done talking about this. I will only be discussing PUBLIC 2A teams henceforth.

Yep…so stop being a hypocrite and saying they don’t want to play 2A or whatever. They choose to play in the VHSL and know thats their division if they stay.

Karma is a biotch though. I wish good things for the players… they are just taking advantage of getting a private school experience without the tuition cost. Don’t blame them. Id do it too if I was a 16-18 year old talented player. It’s the adults/businesses who are abusing tbe system that I hope karma bites hard.

With that, I'm done talking about this. I will only be discussing PUBLIC 2A teams henceforth.
good
buh bye

EPJR loves the drama. Dude cannot just go about his day.
but my day is not complete w/o some Class 2 soap opera.
wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth.
better than the housewives are the house husbands.

but my day is not complete w/o some Class 2 soap opera.
wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth.
better than the housewives are the house husbands.
Adults taking advantage of talented young men and abusing the system in a manner that NO other team in the VHSL does, deserves to be called out all day, everyday.

Quite honestly though, you are the only person on here being a smart arse about it from JM. The other folks apparently know they have a pretty thing going and don’t create drama about it. But since you like to stick out your chest and flaunt the obvious unbalanced playing field, let’s have at it.

I think I’ll start researching the Title IX requirements just to make sure your girls team is getting equal financial support and opportunities.

Epjr just want to cancel games sucka. Adminstrater guy eatin up cakes and saussih and fatin n up an cancels games for strep throat sucka

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT