ADVERTISEMENT

Championship games predictions for falcettik - Does he graduate?

Kenneth Harris

VaPreps Varsity
Jun 22, 2022
Madison-Freedom (-28) actual F 34
Maury-Highland Springs (-10) actual 14
Kettle Run-Dinwiddie (-17)actual 45
Heritage-Phoebus (-17)actual 41
Central-Woodstock-Graham (-6)actual 27
George Wythe-Riverheads (-20)actual 22

First things first, he went 6-0. He admitted to not knowing the lower classes that well but still picked the winners. In 3 games he was less than 7 from the final score, missing Riverheads by less than a field goal. Going -17 for Phoebus and Dinwiddie demonstrates that he knows both of those team's opponents were a bit overmatched but he looked to be respectful. Where he graduates with honors is in his Madison/Freedom prediction of a 28 point spread. Bingo! Anyone could be forgiven for expecting Freedom to come in and ring up 50-60 points as they had been setting new record book records this year. This 4 td prediction and missing by less than 7 gets falcettik across the stage while pop locking. Congradulations! See you next Va high school football season! 👨‍🎓👩‍🎓👨🏾‍🎓👩🏾‍🎓👩🏽‍🎓🧑🏽‍🎓🧑🏼‍🎓👩🏼‍🎓

Thanks for the comment but missing the C3 and C4 games by so much means I am only scraped by to get to graduation. Having not seen either of those teams and only going by what I heard on this board, I seriously underestimated the winners and did not properly account for the regional competitive differences for their opponents. That last comment, regional competitiveness, affects a whole lot of posters (myself included) and it certainly affects how we all view our favorite teams.

Thanks for the comment but missing the C3 and C4 games by so much means I am only scraped by to get to graduation. Having not seen either of those teams and only going by what I heard on this board, I seriously underestimated the winners and did not properly account for the regional competitive differences for their opponents. That last comment, regional competitiveness, affects a whole lot of posters (myself included) and it certainly affects how we all view our favorite teams.
You're welcome and enjoy your day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT