ADVERTISEMENT

church vs br

solseeker

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2012
5m in 1 CCS 15 BR 8
End of 1st CCS 15 BR 8
This post was edited on 8/30 4:02 PM by solseeker

Ended game early? I once saw a game ended early because of intense flooding but player attrition? Did they not have 11 to suit up? Is CCS that good or BR struggling? CCS had tough year last year. What new players they have this year. Any difference makers?

Two players were taken away in ambulance, pretty severe heat related injuries. CCS scored way too easily at start of the second half. I had heard that Blue Ridge had possibly 3 down due to heat. They only had about 24 players and only having a little over a week of practice they looked pretty worn out.CCS looks pretty good so far. Blue Ridge was over matched on the lines (pretty small) and they got worn down. Their quarterback looked good and they have some tall receivers that can be dangerous. CCS overall played well and are back to their power football game similar to their State championship and playoff teams. They have a few new kids that made a difference, both QBs are new sand both had success yesterday.They also a got a transfer that plays db/wr and one that played safety/wr. Both contributed. QBs I would say made the biggest difference, that is where they struggled last year. Most of the team is back from last season and one year has made a big difference in a lot of those kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT