Class 3 Championship

Who and why?

• Lafayette

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • LCA

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LCA because they have the best OL and DL in Class 3 and one of the best OL in all of Virginia. I know that's a bold statement but I have seen all of the region final teams in Va besides Maury. The only teams I would say are better than LCA upfront are Phoebus and HSHS. Maybe Maury too but I haven'e seen them play this year. Also because they have Gideon Davidson. The dude doesn't get tired.

Reactions: SFUWO and wikki
Nothing but respect to Lafayette and as much as I want the 757 to go 3/3 Saturday i just think LCA’s a little too much for them for 4 quarters.

Nothing but respect to Lafayette and as much as I want the 757 to go 3/3 Saturday i just think LCA’s a little too much for them for 4 quarters.
Thanks Phoebus Fan. Can’t disagree with your logic. The defense is the key to a possible win. They have played lights out thru the playoffs and need to for this game. If LCA scores 21+ it will be extremely difficult. Lafayette needs a game with points below 20 imo.

Reactions: VolNation85
Thanks Phoebus Fan. Can’t disagree with your logic. The defense is the key to a possible win. They have played lights out thru the playoffs and need to for this game. If LCA scores 21+ it will be extremely difficult. Lafayette needs a game with points below 20 imo.
I am curious to see how LCA responds if they are in a tight game in the 4th quarter. They haven't been in a close game past mid 3rd quarter since week 1 at Salem.

Hoping Lafayette can stay within striking distance on Saturday and somehow find a way to win, but it will be tough...hard to get to a state championship, and even harder to win one, which is why they're so special...good luck, Rams!
I would love to see the Rams win but it’s going to be tough. They can’t behind early.

Reactions: Bo Bob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT