ADVERTISEMENT

CLASS 3 TITLE BLOG: Phoebus 22, Liberty Christian 14 - FINAL

One was debatable, on one the ref who threw flag was probably 30 yards from the play. 3 other refs were much closer and didn't see holding.
Even the announcers mentioned to hold from thier vantage point. LCA was suppose to blow Phoebus out but now you want to bring up a holding call. According to the LCA faithful the game shouldnt hv been close. Great season LCA!

Reactions: gwb16
Dang so you can’t upload videos up here!?? I want to post that long run that was called back. Clear as day #4 is holding our DE and #20 is holding Donald Gatling and those two holds opened up the lane for the back. Not to mention #50 is holding our DT on the same play. Don’t come up here and discredit the kids on the win please.

Dang so you can’t upload videos up here!?? I want to post that long run that was called back. Clear as day #4 is holding our DE and #20 is holding Donald Gatling and those two holds opened up the lane for the back. Not to mention #50 is holding our DT on the same play. Don’t come up here and discredit the kids on the win please.
You can upload - you just have to have the proper url or the proper video format - I’ve done it several times over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT