ADVERTISEMENT

Class 6 Contenders?

Jun 8, 2021
Season will be here soon, I’m just wondering who some of y’all are #1 Contenders to dethrone each of the 2021 Regional Champs (Don’t respond with no one that’s no fun) mine are

6A- Western Branch
6B- Freedom (PW)
6C- Fairfax
6D- Centreville
If I had to rank in terms of probability I’d say

1. Centreville
2. Fairfax
3. Freedom (PW)
4. Western Branch

What do you guys think??

Reactions: 757FridayNiteZ
Season will be here soon, I’m just wondering who some of y’all are #1 Contenders to dethrone each of the 2021 Regional Champs (Don’t respond with no one that’s no fun) mine are

6A- Western Branch
6B- Freedom (PW)
6C- Fairfax
6D- Centreville
If I had to rank in terms of probability I’d say

1. Centreville
2. Fairfax
3. Freedom (PW)
4. Western Branch

What do you guys think??
Keep your eye on Thomas Dale. I know they would have to go through the 757 for the Region 6A title but they do have quite a bit returning in the form of guys who have two seasons of experience behind them.

540 Athletes, i like your question. I think I like looking at the usual top teams. It seems to me that the Northern Regions are a bit wide open. for the south teams, getting past Battlefield & Smith will require big upsets. If they meet up again in Dec, it'll be a closer contest.

6a T. Dale
young team with key players ready to make a push.. W. Branch may have lost too much talent.

6b Freedom W...
always have talent but inconsistent toughness has made them vulnerable to upsets.

6c S. County
as usual, it will depend on their Defense.

6D Centreville
like Dale, they have good, young players which are likely ready to make their run.

Ranking those above teams:
Centreville
T. Dale
S. County
Freedom W

Battlefield returns a bulk of last season and a possible key move of one of its top players to Qb could mean the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT