ADVERTISEMENT

Deep Run 7v7?

WP02alum

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 22, 2009
Anybody know what teams participated in the Deep Run 7v7 this past weekend?

Deep Run

Highland Springs

Riverbend

Prince George

Henrico

Stafford

Monacan

Colonial Heights

James Monroe

George Wythe

Is it true HSHS didn’t win this event? I figured HSHS would be winning events like these unless another powerhouse shows up.

Is it true HSHS didn’t win this event? I figured HSHS would be winning events like these unless another powerhouse shows up.
Stafford High School won 22-0. It is my understanding that HSHS has two teams and one was playing in Maryland at another tournament and the other was at Deep Run. Don’t know exactly how they do it, but that is what we were told.

From my understanding, HSHS brought mostly their Tier 2 & 3 guys. They still brought enough to 2 platoon and beat nearly everyone else.

Stafford High School won 22-0. It is my understanding that HSHS has two teams and one was playing in Maryland at another tournament and the other was at Deep Run. Don’t know exactly how they do it, but that is what we were told.
Yes, HSHS varsity team played at University of Maryland and lost the championship game by 1 point to Dematha as time expired. The team that played Deep Run was a mixture of JV players and Varsity back ups.

Reactions: WP02alum
Yes, HSHS varsity team played at University of Maryland and lost the championship game by 1 point to Dematha as time expired. The team that played Deep Run was a mixture of JV players and Varsity back ups.
I may be wrong,but I believe HSHS played in Maryland without QB Martin. He was on an official visit at UVA. He posted pics on his instagram!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT