ADVERTISEMENT

Down to two??

2foot

Gold Member
May 29, 2012
Just thinking, as we all should do on a daily basis. Top two spots left in D5 and I still have 3 teams that I thought would definitely be in the top ten. LC Bird, Highland Springs, and/or Salem. Am I missing something??????????

"Just thinking, as we all should do on a daily basis. Top two spots left in D5 and I still have 3 teams that I thought would definitely be in the top ten. LC Bird, Highland Springs, and/or Salem. Am I missing something??????????"

One of the 3 will be left out and it won't be Bird! HSHS didn't finish in the top 10 last year but, I think they will be tougher than last year ( even though DJ Johnson is gone).
Salem did finish top 10 last year but will they be as good as last year? I don't know!
I'm going with The Springers! I'm feeling confident that they are top 3 in Richmond area and will have a banner season.
#2 HSHS
#1 BIRD ( because they've earned the spot).

I think the Springers are going to be left out. There is a lot of buzz around the Sun Devils this year. The Springers are going to be real good this year from all I hear, though. The playoff game against Hermitage last year was fantastic.

I wouldn't worry too much about where the Springers are preseason. Two good wins out of the gate and everyone will consider them contenders.

Personally, I wouldn't worry (or care) about whether my team was in a top 10 released two weeks before they even step into training camp....

Not a worry or a care, I understand the signigance of playing it out, and believe me things always workout under the lights. Just was seeing if other party goers were feeling as I. HSHS is definitely not my team, but I always give respect when its due.

Originally posted by 2foot:
Not a worry or a care, I understand the signigance of playing it out, and believe me things always workout under the lights. Just was seeing if other party goers were feeling as I. HSHS is definitely not my team, but I always give respect when its due.
I've never seen a class as deep as this year's 5A group.

I could make a case for Highland Springs, Meadowbrook, Manchester, Green Run, Hampton, Great Bridge and Mountain View as teams that belong in the top ten.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT