ADVERTISEMENT

Feast Jam teams Info?

Oct 29, 2001
Anyone have preseason info on teams competing at Feast Jam this weekend in VB? Hearing no fans but going to check it out on ballertv.
In particular Oscar Smith? Indian River? Tallwood? Nansemond River? Granby?

Here's the schedule, although it does not list 'school' names due to VHSL rules, so you kinda have to figure out / guess from the guide... if you want to know specifically about a school or team just let me know. I plan to be there after my radio show all day Saturday.

Attachments

• Feast Jam Schedule.png
    Feast Jam Schedule.png
    315.2 KB · Views: 9
Here's the schedule, although it does not list 'school' names due to VHSL rules, so you kinda have to figure out / guess from the guide... if you want to know specifically about a school or team just let me know. I plan to be there after my radio show all day Saturday.
Just curious-I suspect these teams are almost all from the Beach area, and I saw one with "Richmond" in the title, but do you know if any are from up north in NOVA?

Our group from NC enjoyed it. Elite One Ballers ( Riverside Martin Williamston NC). Great job by Terrell Allen and crew. Hate that there was no fan attendance but thats the issue we have currently everywhere.

Reactions: matthew328826
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT