ADVERTISEMENT

February 14th Top 10

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2006
These are just my personal picks. I know Virginia Preps does their own and theirs are what people usually go by, throughout the state. I'll probably do one more top 10 before regionals begin and an end of season one, after the state championship

1. Grundy
2. Lancaster
3. Auburn
4. Colonial Beach
5. Eastside
6. JI Burton
7. Bland
8. Parry McCluer
9. Mathews
10. Riverheads

If GW gets their best player back, they will be a tough out. GW only lost 1 game with him in the line-up.
Is that one of the Mcmillian twins? I noticed one of them hasn't been in the box scores lately

Is that one of the Mcmillian twins? I noticed one of them hasn't been in the box scores lately
Yeah....Dorrien.....big PG that can cause matchup problems bc he can shoot 3s but can post too...think they were 11–1 when he got hurt so they have been about .500 without him

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Yeah....Dorrien.....big PG that can cause matchup problems bc he can shoot 3s but can post too...think they were 11–1 when he got hurt so they have been about .500 without him
Any update on when he might be back?

Talked to him at game last night and he said next week.
Good to hear that. When he's healthy, Auburn and GW are the two best teams in Region C. But it's also a good possibility that the two teams end up on the same side of the bracket in regionals.

Good to hear that. When he's healthy, Auburn and GW are the two best teams in Region C. But it's also a good possibility that the two teams end up on the same side of the bracket in regionals.
Yeah...l believe GW is stuck with Auburn on their side of the bracket unless GW wins the MED tourney....Auburn appears to be the clear favorite...Bland is right there with GW and PM has a good shot for the other spot since they are on the other side of bracket.....if anyone other than Grundy wins Region D I would be shocked...Eastside and Northwood should fight it out for other State spot....Region D way down from last year when about 6-7 teams had a legit shot to win Region

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Yeah...l believe GW is stuck with Auburn on their side of the bracket unless GW wins the MED tourney....Auburn appears to be the clear favorite...Bland is right there with GW and PM has a good shot for the other spot since they are on the other side of bracket.....if anyone other than Grundy wins Region D I would be shocked...Eastside and Northwood should fight it out for other State spot....Region D way down from last year when about 6-7 teams had a legit shot to win Region

Burton may have something to say as well, but I think those four (Grundy, Eastside, Burton and Northwood) are clearly the top four with Grundy being clear #1 while the other three could beat each other.

Burton may have something to say as well, but I think those four (Grundy, Eastside, Burton and Northwood) are clearly the top four with Grundy being clear #1 while the other three could beat each other.
You could throw Twin Springs in that bunch as well. They beat Eastside once and lost two close games to Burton. The thing that might hurt them is they finished 3rd in their district, which could mean a play in game and then Grundy.

I personally feel once Grundy gets past the BDD tournament this week they wont make it far. They are a good team but no competition at all in BDD or really their schedule. They are very cocky lately which will be a down fall for them if they keep it up.
I may be wrong but have seen them play several games also.​

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT