4. Riverheads
5. Glenvar
6. Central Woodstock
7. Poquoson
8. Gretna
9. King William
10. Strasburg

HM: Clarke County, Appomattox, Tazewell, Amelia C, Gate City
LOL Amelia? They beat two 5-5 teams in the playoffs by 1 score and then lost by 50 to poqouson. They also lost by 40 to Buckingham.

Reactions: MCAthletics
Mine...
1. Radford
2. Graham
3. Riverheads
4. Union
5. Central-Woodstock
6. Glenvar
7. Strasburg
8. Gretna
9. Appomattox Co.
10. Poquoson

Last edited:
Pirates Of The Caribbean Agree GIF

Radford
Graham
Riverheads
Union
Glenvar
Central
Poquoson
Clarke
Gretna
Tazewell

LOL Amelia? They beat two 5-5 teams in the playoffs by 1 score and then lost by 50 to poqouson. They also lost by 40 to Buckingham.
Buckingham County should be on this top ten list. After losing the axe again to Appomattox County 23-6 on August 25, the Knights won 9 games in a row and were the James River District champion. I realize that Buckingham was upset at 21-7 at home by Clarke County in the first round of the playoff but I believe Head Coach Seth Wilkerson's team is worthy of being voted in the top ten in Class 2. Also, the Knights actual beat Amelia County by 43 points 49 to 6.

Buckingham County should be on this top ten list. After losing the axe again to Appomattox County 23-6 on August 25, the Knights won 9 games in a row and were the James River District champion. I realize that Buckingham was upset at 21-7 at home by Clarke County in the first round of the playoff but I believe Head Coach Seth Wilkerson's team is worthy of being voted in the top ten in Class 2. Also, the Knights actual beat Amelia County by 43 points 49 to 6.
Agree, I completely missed them when doing mine.

• Love
Reactions: Raiders Radio
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT