ADVERTISEMENT

Final four who do you pick?

lavoy12

VaPreps Rookie
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
Stonewall Jackson vs Princess Anne

Colonial Forge vs Lake Taylor

Let me see if I can break it down, the folks in the Northwest Region call me Steven A Smith:

Both stonewall and Princess Anne lost to Woodside. Stonewall played a harder schedule with games against Riverdale Baptist and HD Woodson, two teams who were ranked nationally. Princess Anne did beat a final four team Lake Taylor. Last time these two teams faced each other the game was over in the first three minutes, when Elizabeth Williams was to much for Stonewall, but she is now at Duke and Stonewall has Nicole Floyd and four other D1 players. I pick Stonewall Jackson.

Colonial Forge game with Lake Taylor is going to come down to can Lake Taylor defend because Colonial Forge has ladies who can score and dribble the basketball so the press by Lake Taylor shouldn't bother Colonial Forge, but if it does it's going to be a long night for Colonial Forge.. Lake Taylor stayed on the beach , but they did beat Woodside in the Eastern Region tourney, and played Princess Anne well. In the finals. Back in the day the girls at West Virginia University would laugh at this game, but on Monday they will be in school in the mountains of West Virginia and Colonial Forge will survive this Lake Taylor team press, but wait, the coach is still they at Lake Taylor and will out coach colonial forge coach, so I will go with Lake Taylor.

I must say that was hard picking a team from the beach, lol.

I think PA will hock everyone with just how good they are, and how scrappy they play. LT dint leave the region, but neither did Colonial Forge. LT has the best offensive weapon left in the tournament and she will be a handful for CF to defend. I like a repeat of 2010 all-ER final

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT