ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL Scores (Sept 17)

James River takes the win over Covington 34-32

Meridian 28 Langley 7 Final

George Wythe seals it with an interception in the 2nd OT, beats Carroll 27-20.

Western Branch 41, Grassfield 0. Bruins move to 4-0 with their third straight shutout.

Norfolk Academy Football: Shearin hits 21 yrd FG as time expires.

FINAL: Trinity Episcopal. : 39
Norfolk Academy 3

Final: River View (West Virginia) 30, Hurley 22 in OT

Final: Osbourn Park 40, Herndon 14

FINAL: Gate City 34, Marion 8 First win of the season for GC in dominant defensive fashion, holding Marion to just 8 first downs. Landon McDonald had three scores for the Devils and Carson Jenkins had two scores and over 200 total yards
Carson Jenkins is one bad dude!. The most underrated player in the state of Virginia with a D1 offer. Kid is a lightening bolt with great hands and world class speed The two BCS schools in Virginia would be lucky to have him. He's that good and he's going to be that good.

Carson Jenkins is one bad dude!. The most underrated player in the state of Virginia with a D1 offer. Kid is a lightening bolt with great hands and world class speed The two BCS schools in Virginia would be lucky to have him. He's that good and he's going to be that good.
I agree. I have watched him play in person and his speed and athleticism is unbelievable. I don’t think I have ever seen a high school player with that much explosive speed. Im amazed that he hasn’t been recruited by some big time programs. They need to see some game film if they haven’t already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT