ADVERTISEMENT

Fishburne's Robert Smith???

Aug 22, 2012
I saw his name mentioned as one of the top performers in the ODU team basketball camp over the weekend. The write up mentioned the name Robert Smith, Phoebus High School, Class of 2016 along with a few other top performers. Is he going back to Phoebus? I can't believe he would be playing with the Phoebus team in a team basketball camp if he wasn't planning on attending there this year. But, who knows with kids these days.....

I haven't heard anything one way or the other... I wish him the best either way, but I'd like it if he were at Fishburne so I could see him play this year. As soon as I hear, i'll be sure to post

This is the Robert Smith I saw at the CNU team camp a week earlier. He was very athletic. Coach Daniel said he was a transfer. I don't believe the head coach would have him plying significant minutes in two tournaments if he wasn't projected to play for Phoebus.

10418456_10203712362034850_4419193075795593272_n.jpg

That really sucks for Fishburne as he was loaded with potential last year... Phoebus has a strong football history so you can't blame him for going back, looks like they are moving down to 3A for the next alignment (2015 I suppose), so they will be heavily favored to win the state championship his senior year there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT