ADVERTISEMENT

Galax RULES region C

Dec 5, 2002
Get used to it, because everybody is back next year. Oh yea, don't be surprised if they happen to sneak away with the Group A trophy. Steamgolfer, you are such a fag. You crack me up how you post on here. I know you've got no life. Good job Galax for beatin Glenvar by 11 strokes. Haha, that's a lot. What now Steamgolfer? You've got no shit to talk. LOL

Hey. We shot 314, thats lower than your score even if yall did beat whoever by 14. Show it in state punk. Get ready for a total embarassment.

Converse, I dunno who you are, but I don't think I'm hot shit for winning by 11, because I am not on the team. I don't even go to Galax. I just know that they can and will beat the shit out of whatever team you play for in state. By the way, I will talk as much shit as I want to. And from now on, it's directed all toward your ass. You're goin down buddy.

wait wait wait...how exactly is 314 lower than 297? and you dont know how scared i am that you say im going down on the virginia preps message board...this could ruin my life...if you're not even on the team get a life and quit s***ing their d**ks

Yea who beat yall at Fincastle, and what did yall shoot at regionals or districts like 330 something

Yeah, its funny how they always do good in districts (297) and then suck a$$ at regions and state. Powell valley did great in districts because its an easy a$$ course. But they sucked up at regions. And you have never seen the state course. Be ready for disappointment.

We beat you guys at fincastle this year. And that was taking a score of 18 over. We'll see who wins at state. May the best team win.

first you should probably know who you're talking to before you start talkin shit...fincastle? we never played there and i guarentee you as a team we never shot 18 over this year...get your shit straight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT